Saturday 27 June 2015

There's Something About This Place, It's Almost Heavenly


There's something about an ivory embroidered linen dress and pale yellow culottes that send my mind into a tree-hugging trance. I awoke that morning utterly scatterbrained, clothes sprawled out through every corner of the room, and I, feeling uncharacteristically indecisive about what the hell I would be wearing that day (yes this happens to bloggers too). But just like that, an ivory cap sleeve peeked out from behind some monster of a leather jacket that I had surgically implanted into my closet. I pulled out that dainty, wrinkled dress that had somehow landed in my closet by the hand of a supernatural force, unbeknownst to moi, because I had surely never seen it before. I slipped it over my body and took a peek in my trusted mirror; I felt like an angel. Quite honestly, my standard 90s crop top and matching jean aesthetic tend to shy away from loose dresses decorated with little flowers, but this old thing might just be giving my choker a run for its money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment