Tuesday 17 March 2015

Sup, Bellbottoms





Christmas of my sophomore year I asked for a pair of bellbottom jeans. Why? I don't know. I had never tried them on, and I wasn't sure how much I even liked them. I proceeded to ask though, because why not? I shuffled them out of a gift box and tried them on instantly, they were snug and perfect. I loved them, but they were way too long (being 5'2 doesn't help this cause). So I sewed the hem myself, because I just needed to wear them that night, nothing else would have been acceptable. Since then I have decided that bellbottoms are only slightly second to high-waisted jeans, but a contest that has not yet concluded. Here I am wearing them alongside a crop top, but believe me they look just as great paired with an oversized sweatshirt...really it's up to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment